Arkansas puts a six-game winning streak on the line Tuesday night when it welcomes North Dakota State to town for a 6 p.m. tip-off in Bud Walton Arena.
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 20
Tip-off: 6 p.m. CT
Tickets: Buy Here
TV: SEC Network
WatchESPN: Click Here
Live Stats: Click Here
The #Fastest40 Facts
• Arkansas is off to its best 10-game start in the Mike Anderson era with a 9-1 record.
• The Razorbacks are 54-1 against unranked non-conference opponents inside Bud Walton Arena under Anderson.
• Saturday’s 29-of-31 (.935) performance from the charity stripe against Texas was the second best percentage in school history with 30-plus attempts. Arkansas went 30-of-32 (.938) against Rice in 1982.
• Arkansas has recorded runs of at least 10-0 on 11 different occasions this year, including a season-high 21-0 run against Austin Peay on Dec. 3. The Razorbacks have multiple 10-0 runs in five of 10 games this year.
• The Razorbacks have held opponents scoreless for three-plus minutes 19 times this year, including at least once in nine of 10 games this season. Arkansas held UT Arlington scoreless for a season-best 7:11 during the second half, going on a 15-0 run.
• Arkansas has recorded 20-plus assists in three of the last six games and is currently tied for fifth in the country with five games of at least 20 assists this season. The Razorbacks are 37-3 in the Mike Anderson era when dishing out 20-plus assists.
• The Razorbacks have pulled down 10-plus offensive rebounds in 11 straight games, the longest streak under Anderson. Arkansas is scoring 16.2 percent of its points on second chance opportunities, good for 13.7 points a game.
• Arkansas has yet to trail this season in fast break points and holds a commanding 161-59 (+102) edge in the transition game. The Razorbacks have scored 20-plus fast break points in four of the 10 games this year.
The Charity Stripe
• The Razorbacks lead the SEC in free throw percentage at 79.0 percent, while averaging 19.2 made free throws per game. Arkansas has made 82.7 percent of its free throws over the last 4 games.
• Dusty Hannahs is shooting 91.1 percent (41-45) from the charity stripe this season, good for 25th in the nation. Hannahs had made 26 straight free throws before missing against Texas.
• Daryl Macon has made 19 straight free throws after his 14-for-14 performance against Texas.