Arkansas team returns to Bud Walton Arena Tuesday evening looking to complete the season sweep of Vanderbilt, as the Commodores come to town for a 7:30 p.m. tip-off on SEC Network.
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 7
Location: Bud Walton Arena
Tip-off: 7:30 p.m. CT
TV: SEC Network
WatchESPN: Click Here
• Arkansas is the only SEC team to win five straight conference games in three of the last four years.
• Arkansas is one of five teams in the country with 90-plus wins and fewer than 15 losses at home over the last six seasons. The Razorbacks are 92-14 (.868) at BWA under Anderson.
• In the last meeting against Vanderbilt on Jan. 24, Arkansas rallied from 15 points down with 6:02 remaining, capped by three free throws from Daryl Macon with one second left to give the Razorbacks an improbable 71-70 victory.
• The Razorbacks are tied for second in the country with 22 games scoring 70-plus points this year. A 62-60 road win at Texas A&M is Arkansas’ only game this season without reaching the 70-point plateau.
• The Razorbacks are 5-0 in their last five contests decided by one possession, the longest such streak since the 1994-95 season.
• Arkansas has won six straight games decided by four points or less, including four of those coming on the road.
• The Razorbacks are 4-1 this season following a loss, with a 13.8 average margin of victory.
A Win Would
• Give Arkansas its fourth straight home victory and the 13th win inside Bud Walton Arena this season.
• Be the fifth consecutive victory against Vanderbilt overall and the fifth straight win against the commodores in Fayetteville.
• Move Arkansas to 38-12 against SEC opponents in Bud Walton Arena in the Mike Anderson era.
The Vanderbilt Series
• Arkansas leads the all-time series 22-11, including four straight victories against the Commodores.
• The Razorbacks have won four straight meetings against Vandy in Fayetteville and hold a 12-2 edge in Bud Walton Arena.
• The Razorbacks have won seven of the last nine games again Vanderbilt, including a 90-85 overtime victory in BWA a season ago.